JWF Musicians' Emergency Healthcare Fund
By contributing to our general fund you help sustain a vital safety net for musicians to turn to in times of medical crisis. An important part of our program includes working with a social services team member to help musicians navigate financial aid options, insurance, and other potential assistance for which the applicant may qualify.
Your donations are tax deductible.*
You can also send a donation made out to:
The Jeremy Wilson Foundation
1028 SE Water Ave STE 230
Portland, OR 97214
Include memo: Musicians’ Emergency Healthcare Program
In just seconds, you can adjust your Amazon.com account so that a portion of every purchase goes toward JWF efforts. Through AmazonSmile, customers enjoy the same wide selection of products, low prices, and convenient features found at Amazon.com. If you shop Amazon through this link, the AmazonSmile Foundation donates 0.5% of the price of eligible purchases to JWF Musicians’ Emergency Healthcare Fund
Are you a Fred Meyer Customer? www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards
Link your Fred Meyers Reward card using code EJ028 or search for Jeremy Wilson Foundation
YOU CAN HELP Jeremy Wilson Foundation EARN DONATIONS JUST BY SHOPPING WITH YOUR FRED MEYER REWARDS CARD! Fred Meyer donates over $2 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to the Jeremy Wilson Foundation at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number EJ028.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping the Jeremy Wilson Foundation earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.