MedSavvy’s prescription drug discount service gives you the medication cost and effectiveness information you need to make the best treatment decisions for yourself and loved ones. Combining the benefits of significant cost savings and prescription effectiveness information from a team of licensed pharmacists, you are empowered to find the right medication for your health, lifestyle – and wallet!
MedSavvy is available to anyone, whether you have insurance or not. While the discount cannot be used in conjunction with insurance, it can be used instead of insurance if preferred.
To get started:
- Register for MedSavvy – Text GETMEDSAVVY to 77417 for a customized registration link OR click here to register
- Search for your medication
- Select “Where can you buy it?”
- Search nearby pharmacies and use the discount card at a participating pharmacy to save up to 80% on your medication!
- Watch this video to learn more
DISCOUNT ONLY – NOT INSURANCE. Discounts are available exclusively through participating pharmacies. The range of the discounts will vary depending on the type of medication and pharmacy chosen. This program does not make payments directly to pharmacies. Members are required to pay for all health care services. You may cancel your registration at any time or file a complaint by contacting Customer Care. This program is administered by Medical Security Card Company (MSC), LLC of Tucson, AZ. Visit medsavvy.com/discount-card for full disclaimers and program details.